Autism and Neurodiversity in the World
How it Works
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Card Decks
Each Card Deck is co-created by Inclusion Partners with autistic advisor feedback:
- We manage Card Deck development from selecting the Card Deck topics to the Task Analysis i.e. “Boarding a Plane at San Francisco Airport” or “Riding New York City Subway”.
- We help you develop marketing materials, to help you drive awareness and engagement around your Card Decks!
- Launch the Card Decks, analyze and review feedback to continue driving more accessible customer experiences.
Card Decks are added to the MagnusCards life skills library
Card Decks are organized by Magnus in the Card Deck Library. Magnus is your guide to hundreds of Card Decks waiting to be discovered.
People of all abilities use the Card Decks to support independent and inclusive activity completion, encouraged by Magnus each step of the way!
Inclusion Partner Activations
Become an Inclusion Partner
[Insert Your Company] Card Decks
- Custom-branded Card Decks developed with photos, text, and audio specific to your organization. Each Card Deck outlines one aspect of your core service.
- Custom marketing plan and assets, to help launch and raise awareness of MagnusCards within the neurodiverse communities and the general public.
- Materials and support for employee awareness-building.
- Ongoing usage analytics, so you can see the impact and reach of your solution.
Inclusion Partner Benefits
- Demonstrate Community Action and Inclusion
- Meet Accessibility Mandates
- Engage and Support Neurodiverse customers and their Caregiver Networks
- Be a leader in the Inclusion Revolution